Dear TengoInternet Customer,
I hope you are doing well. There are lots of issues impacting our industry and nation at this time – elections, coronavirus, tornadoes – we are here to help with connectivity or any other thing a good partner does.
Ambassador of the Year
Paul Cano, our manager of guest support, was nominated as our ambassador of the year by his company peers for 2019. Paul “was a walking billboard of Tengo’s mission and values.” Your guests are in good hands – under his leadership, our guest support TrustPilot rating has risen to 4.4/5 stars.
Spring Trade Shows
Part of Connecting for Success is supporting state and regional campground associations and meeting with our customers. We’ll be attending the following conferences – stop by to see us!
- Ohio Campground Owners Association Trade Show (OCOA) 3/6-3/7
- Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners Convention (WACO) 3/11-3/15
- Northeast Conference on Camping (Mass) 3/19-3/21
Spring Trade Shows
- Alex DeHoyos, as Director of Operations, will transition from managing the Support Team to be the Director of our Customer Solutions Team to focus on delivering our growing project work with a great customer experience.
- Tami Elliott will transition from Customer Success Manager (CSM) Team Manager into the role of Sr. Customer Success Manager to focus on serving customers.
- Karen Wong, our Sr. Marketing Manager will take on the role of Managing the CSM Team in addition to her duties in Marketing. Her passion for the customer experience and our mission, make her uniquely suited for this role.
ARVC and the industry are providing COVID-19 recommendations – if you need anything communicated to your customers through your WiFi service powered by Tengo, let us know.
Internet & TV Infrastructure
With the growth in ground-up campgrounds, we are seeing and providing a more comprehensive solution to help operators – project management, internet circuit procurement, office networking, WiFi, internet-to-the-pedestal, Digital TV, and security. Let us know if we can help or if you’d like a copy of our 2019 ARVC Connectivity of the Future presentation to help guide your property development or improvement.
The coronavirus is a human issue which is also impacting technology & parts. To support our customers and installations without interruption, we purchased additional inventory of access points, routers and wireless links from our partners.
Until next month, may God bless you, your family and your business.
CEO of TengoInternet