Dear TengoInternet Customer,
I hope this December update finds you well!
Closing out the year 2019, I want to wish each of you Christmas/ Hannakuh/ Holiday season blessings, and provide my reflections.
CUSTOMERS & CONSUMERS
- We had 6,087,208 connections for over 2,641,692 consumers and their devices for success
- We added five (5) new solutions – In-ground fiber, TV, construction/ project management, and verkada security cameras
- We improved our services team, our key service metrics and, overall, I think we were a better partner.
- We ended the year with a 4.4 / 5 TrustPilot Rating.
- We added and promoted exceptional employees in key areas of the company
- We reached 100% CWMA and CWT Certifications for our Network, Guest Support and Customer Success Management Teams
- We were Military Friendly Contractor for the 2nd year in a row
- We attended national, state and customer-specific events – Glamping Summit, ARVC, KOA, NASPD, CALARVC, TACO, MECOA, NCA, PCOA, FLARVC, ARVC Michigan, Kentucky Park Managers Conference, Ohio Campground Owners Association, and Sun Elevate.
- We created our first technology of the future presentation to help operators build and improve properties and delivered our 4th Annual State Of The Industry (SOTI) report.
I think TengoInternet made progress in 2019 on our mission to Connect People for Success – you are a key part of our mission. I am grateful to know and serve you and wish you a prosperous 2020.
Until next month, may God bless you, your family and your business.
CEO of TengoInternet