I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year, and you’re well on your way to a great 2016.
Some quick highlights for January:
- As part of helping the industry define consumer standards, Tengo’s own Kevin Lloyd presented to the Good Sam directory team in San Diego. Good Sam is revamping its WiFi rating system for 2017 and Tengo is advising on what it takes to deliver great WiFi.
- Tengo is implementing a new case ticketing system to provide all our customers visibility to all cases/tickets thru your dashboard. Expect this exciting change in March!
- We began surveying guest experience on January 1st to help us identify key areas to improve our support to network users and help our customers increase their guest satisfaction ratings.
From my desk:
- WiFi Standards: We see unity in key campground management groups and directories in regards to WiFi standards and coverage for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets as well as network speed. Let us help you understand and meet the WiFi needs of the modern traveler.
- Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD) continues to rise, and cable tv subscriptions continue to fall. SVOD will drive consumers to want faster WiFi and an opportunity for you to cut the cord from bulk cable. Click here to download our free comprehensive cutting the cable cord guide.
- References for Hospitable WiFi: We have installed several excellent WiFi solutions including Imperial Bonita (FL), Whispering Pine (WI), Indian Creek (OH), Frontier Town (MD), Port A RV Resort (TX), Shallotte Brunswick (NC), Mountain Home (ID), and Midway (WA).
- “Skinny Bundling” – Smaller bundles than the standard cable offering, this is the cable television response to cord cutting, I’d get used to hearing this term. Click here to learn more about some of the hidden costs.
- Internet of Things for you: WiFi meters for electrical, air quality, smart LED lighting, sound monitoring, video surveillance. How can this help you and your business?
- TengoInternet installed its first integrated LED lighting, deterrence, and communications solution for a customer in Compton, CA. The solution was needed – Shiloh Luck, our engineer, witnessed a convenience store robbery while on installing the solution. We are all glad he is safe.
Connecting You for Success. Guaranteed. That is our promise and what we strive to do in our service every day through your feedback and our management. If we are not connecting you for success, please let me know so we can (Click Here). I hope to see or hear from you soon.
Until next month, may God bless and favor you, your families, and your work.
Co-Founder | CEO
TengoInternet, Inc.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][cs_section bg_color=”#30b557″ parallax=”false” class=”cs-ta-center” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text class=”cs-ta-left” style=”color:white;”]Lastly, my favorite photo from my Christmas is attached, three generations, my 85-year old mom, me, and four-year-old son singing carols.[/cs_text][x_image type=”none” src=”http://tengointernet.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Eric-Grandmother-Ericson.jpg” alt=”” link=”false” href=”#” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]