Steps to connect to the internet:
1. Turn on your computer or restart if it is on standby.
2. Enable your WiFi adapter and make sure it is turned on.
3. Connect to the TengoInternet WiFi network.
– Windows XP: Right-click on the wireless connection icon in your system tray, next to the clock, and left-click on “View Available Wireless Networks”.
– Windows Vista: Click Start then click “Connect to”.
– Windows 7: Open Connect to a Network by clicking the network icon or in the system tray.
– Mac OS X: Click the Airport icon on your menu bar.
4. Select the TengoInternet Network and Click “Connect”
5. Open your browser (example: Internet Explorer)
Note: If the welcome page does not appear, erase everything in the address bar and type: start.tengointernet.com
6. Follow On-screen instructions to register and access the internet.
7. Login if you are an existing TengoInternet customer.