Dear TengoInternet Customer,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you – we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your customers. For over 19 years, our mission has been consistent: Connecting You for Success.
Four quick highlights:
- My Mom’s 90th birthday. As some of you know, my homebound mom socially-distanced from March to September – even while hosting drive-by birthday parties and driveway conversations with friends. On September 24, four generations of my family gathered to celebrate mom’s 90th – and what a feast with food, sugar, flowers…and 90 helium balloons!
- COVID-19 impact on Connectivity. In the last 60 days, I’ve presented at the Virtual Outdoor Hospitality Conference, Glamping Conference, ARVC OHCE and KOA Conference & Expo about the impact of COVID-19 on connectivity and trends and 2021 planning. Two highlights below:
- Meet Consumer streaming requirements: We’re seeing a 101% increase in Premium internet usage (minimum 5Mpbs x 1Mpbs plan). To support consumer streaming for video conferencing and company VPN (Premium), you need a minimum guest speed of 5Mb x 1Mbps.
- Set Consumer expectations: if you don’t have property-wide outdoor and indoor coverage with streaming, then set expectations on your website to meet the needs of families working and schooling from your property.
- 2021 Property Planning. We’ve been holding 2021 account plan calls with many of you to get ready for 2021. Reply here to request a copy of the presentation on COVID and Trends for your 2021 planning or to schedule an account plan call for your Connectivity as well – guest experience, internet circuits, site expansions, vacation rentals, support plan changes, enhanced coverage are a few of the improvements.
- Tengo Team. Paul Cano to Network Support Manager; Bobby Castillo to Manager, Project Support; Narsa DeLuna to our Customer Success Management team; and we added 3 new call agents to better serve our customers – they are already generating 5 star reviews. Also, we were recognized as a Military Friendly Company for the 3rd year in a row.
We are grateful to be serving you and an industry that is considered by its customers as “essential”. Let’s keep connecting!
God bless you, your families and your work.
CEO of TengoInternet