Dear Tengo Customers and Friends,
Happy February! I hope this finds you well.
January Organizational Highlights:
- New Product: We completed testing and approved a lower cost 80211AC Ubiquity access point product – if you have an older standard network or one that is mobile friendly and have the bandwidth speeds to support a great guest experience, now may be the time to upgrade based on the price performance. Click Here to request a WiFi Consultation!
- Reliability & Support: Our network uptime for all causes – circuit, power, equipment was 99.17% for over 12,000 monitored devices. Our case closure and access point replacement times were well below the industry standard. What a great way to start the year for you and those you’re connecting through access points!
- Planning: We use the ScaleUp 2.0 One Page Strategic Plan process for our planning process – if you are interested in the book – I have 10 extra copies to share – just email me for your copy.
- Customer Highlight: We’ve been visiting customers as part of our effort to listen and better serve you. See bottom for a picture of one of our customers in Central Texas with Jennifer Majors, our Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
WiFi in the News:
- App-Free WiFi Calling: WiFi calling is growing more pervasive, particularly for your international or cost-conscious guests. Mobile device coverage, access point roaming, and streaming support are becoming critical to service your travelers well and meet their expectations.
- 2017 WiFi State of the Industry in Process: We are already reaching out to the industry to improve and track progress within the industry to meet guest WiFi expectation in 2017. To be a better partner, we are training our Guest Support, Network Support, & Sales teams to communicate more consistently and accurately to property staff, guests, vendors, and via social media on guest experience and expectations so we are better aligned.
- My Personal Milestones: This month is my 15th anniversary as an official employee of TengoInternet (not just working in my garage on it) and 50th birthday. I’ll send pictures next month
Connecting you for success – that is our promise. If you not having a fantastic wireless experience at your property or there is a service you believe we should be offering let us know! By emailing email@example.com.
Until next month, may God bless you, your family, and business.
“Jennifer Majors, our Enterprise Customer Success Manager, visiting customers in Central Texas”