COVID-19 Response Update
A Message to Our Customers Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For over 19 years, our mission has been consistent: Connecting you for Success. In this season of COVID-19, you remain our mission.
I’ve spoken with many of you. Some are overwhelmed with business, some are overwhelmed with lack of business, and some are just overwhelmed. I want to give you a short update on how and what we are doing:
- We are doing well, considering the circumstances. Our team is committed, has remained healthy, and has been agile in adjusting to working from home and supporting installations and other projects.
- Our Network Operations Center is operating at full capability. We moved our team to work from home last week (except select logistics, IT & engineering personnel). Due to our investment in cloud technologies and remote connectivity, the transition was relatively smooth. Reaching support remains the same and can also be found here. Call 24/7 for guest or property assistance.
- Our field support is operational, but working through the myriad of CDC and local government mandates to support installation projects and onsite repairs.
- Your Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be reaching out to you starting this week to see how you are doing and how we can help in your specific circumstances. Expect a call or email and please respond.
- We set up an internal COVID-19 Task Force and a COVID-19 page on our website with the most current info.
- We have been supporting ARVC’s industry efforts. Their info page is solid – click here for information and resources.
We are grateful to be serving you and an industry that is considered by its customers and many government agencies as “essential”. I/We are with you. I feel we are prepared for a long battle and our readiness is high – our rally right now is “keep connecting!”.
God bless you, your families and your work.
Eric Stumberg, CEO | TengoInternet