To ensure we meet your wireless service needs, we offer 24/7/365 technical support to all guests. Please view our FAQ’s below for answers to our most common questions. Filling out the form below is the fastest way to reach our guest support team, by doing so a support case is automatically created for you!
Disclaimer: TengoInternet is the Wireless Solution provider, not the ISP (Internet Service Provider). The property/business establishes network pricing & service levels available to their guests, not TengoInternet.
*Please check with property management before contacting TengoInternet for assistance to ensure they subscribe to guest support services.
We have received your information and payment. We will be in contact with further information
- 1. Is it a secure network for payment processing and online shopping?
Yes, residents are WPA encrypted, however, the rental units are unencrypted.
- 2. How long is the installation and how does it impact my home?
During installation, a small hole will be made in your home to run the wire from the dish to the internal unit. The installation should take up to 2 hours to complete.
- 3. How much space does it take up?
Virtually none! There is a small box about the size of a large candy bar that will be attached to your wall near an outlet. On the outside of your home, you will have a small dish device installed.
- 4. Do I have to go through the login process each time I want to connect?
If you are renting a unit, yes, if you are using the residential unit each time you renew your plan you have to log in again.
- 5. How do I get another device if mine breaks?
If your device breaks, call our Support Team at 801-702-4770 for troubleshooting. The Support Team will be able to determine whether the issue can be resolved or if your ResidentINTERNET device needs to be replaced.
ResidentINTERNET One Year Limited Warranty covers your hardware and installation from manufacturing and installation defects for up to one year from the date of your initial installation.
Warranty Exclusions include:
- Normal wear and tear of ResidentINTERNET equipment
- Unauthorized modifications
- Loss or damage caused by acts of God, including by not limited to fire, explosion, smoke, storms, hail, lightning, falling trees, vehicles, flood, and earthquakes.
If it's determined that your device requires replacement and you're within the warranty period, our team will ship a replacement device and schedule a technician for installation. This may take up to 2 weeks.
If it's determined that your device requires replacement and you're outside the warranty period or if warranty exclusions apply, a fee will be assessed for replacement equipment and installation. Once the fee has been processed, our team will ship a replacement device and schedule a technician for installation. This may take up to 2 weeks.
- 6. I am near a hill/in a valley can I get a signal?
Yes, you will be able to get a signal because our installer will ensure the best positioning of the unit to ensure a great experience. Each installation will be a case by case basis. If you can not receive a signal that meets the minimum requirements you will be refunded in full.
- 7. Can I stop service at any time?
Yes, you can stop service at any time. You can choose not to renew when your plan has lapsed or call support at 801-702-4770 to cancel mid-plan.
- 8. Is there a data cap?
There is no data cap. Happy Streaming.
- 9. Can I move the unit after installation?
No, our professional installer ensures the best possible signal upon installation. If you are relocating to a different site within the property, please contact us at 801-702-4770 to purchase and schedule an installation.
- 10. Is installation a one-time fee?
Yes, as long as you do not move sites within the property or move properties. Installation at a different site within the property or if you move to another property with ResidentInternet will incur an installation fee.
- 11. When installed, will the device only be inside my home, or will there be equipment on the outside as well?
There is a small dish mounted on the outside of your home and wireless enabled device mounted on the wall inside.
- 12. How many devices can I connect?
There is no limit to the number of devices that can be connected. However, adding devices will impact the performance of the ResidentINTERNET. Increasing the number of devices connected to your network will increase bandwidth usage.
- 13. Can I connect directly using a LAN line?
If you utilize a rental unit, the LAN functionality is disabled. However, if you are
a resident and have a device installed in your home, you can use the LAN functionality and connect directly.
- 14. Will I be able to Stream or Game?
Yes, you will be able to stream and game. However, the experience will differ depending on which plan you choose. For the best streaming and gaming experience, we recommend you choose the Premium Plan.
- 15. When I select my service, can I do a recurring payment or do I have to pay each month?
Our plans are prepaid and you can select blocks of 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can not schedule a recurring payment.
- 16. How far does the WiFi extend outside my home? IE. Can I sit outside on my porch and still have WiFi service?
In some cases, yes. However, we do not guarantee the service levels of ResidentINTERNET outside of your home. To get the best experience with ResidentINTERNET, please use the service inside your home.
- 17. What does the installation fee include?
The installation fee includes the ResidentINTERNET device and labor for the installation.